BIEP Level 1 Online - Bach Flowers Introductory Course
Time & Location
About the Event
Get your Bach flower remedies Level 1 Certification in the comfort of your own home.
This class is taught via Zoom over 2 weekends (4 days, 3.5 hours/day) :
IMPORTANT: the 4 quarters of the class need to be attended in full for the Level 1 Certificate to be issued.
FEBRUARY 20th-21st + FEBRUARY 27th-28th from 1PM to 4.30PM EST
The Level 1 introductory course about the Bach Flower Remedy System is a certification program designed to gain basic knowledge of the 38 Bach Flower Remedies, the philosophy behind the 90 year-old safe and simple healing system, and how to efficiently select remedies to restore balance to life. The program is recommended for those who wish to use the remedies personally or to integrate them into use with clients.
Students in Level 1:
- Become familiar with the indications for each of the 38 flower remedies of Dr. Bach
- Learn how and when to use the remedies in everyday life
- Gain insight into the history and philosophy of healing which underpins the system
- Sample a remedy and create their own personal formula
- Learn how to begin assisting others, from infants to the elderly, as well as pets
Once you register, you receive an email confirmation and the student material is shipped to you via regular mail. A few days before class starts, you receive a Zoom invitation for the first quarter, February 20th, and receive a new one upon completion of each quarter. For any more specific details about the class don't hesitate to contact me privately at email@example.com. Looking forward to connect with you!
~ In Health and Happiness ~ Marjorie V.
The Level 1 course is a prerequisite to the Bach International Education Program (BIEP) Level 2 and Practitioner Training Level 3.
- Sold OutBIEP L1$325$3250$0