Level 1 - Bach Flowers Introductory Course
Time & Location
About the Event
The Level 1 introductory course about the Bach Flower Remedy System is a two-day certification program designed to gain basic knowledge of the 38 Bach Flower Remedies, the philosophy behind the 90 year-old safe and simple healing system, and how to efficiently select remedies to restore balance to life. The program is recommended for those who wish to use the remedies personally or to integrate them into use with clients.
- Become familiar with the indications for each of the 38 flower remedies of Dr. Bach
- Learn how and when to use the remedies in everyday life
- Gain insight into the history and philosophy of healing which underpins the system
- Sample a remedy and create their own personal formula
- Learn how to begin assisting others, from infants to the elderly, as well as pets
The class will start promptly at 9:30am with a one-hour lunch break, and two 15-minute breaks throughout the day. Water, organic tea/coffee and light snacks are provided during the morning and afternoon breaks. Lunch is NOT included -you can bring your own, or enjoy one of the many restaurants conveniently located nearby. Pay-to-park street parking.
The Level 1 course is a prerequisite to the Bach International Education Program (BIEP) Level 2 and Practitioner Training Level 3.
Find all Bach courses in North America at www.bachflowercourses.com.
- BFR Level 1$365$3650$0