Sat, Nov 04|
BIEP Level 3 DLP - Practitioner Training
Learn to work as a professional with Dr Bach's system of remedies
Time & Location
Nov 04, 11:00 PM – Dec 30, 1:30 PM
About the Event
Please read thoroughly before registering :
The Bach Centre’s Level 3 Distance Learning Programme (L3 DLP) is a multi-strand course that aims to give you a fully rounded training in working as a professional with Dr Bach’s system. It comprises the following elements:
- Seven weekly live online seminars via Zoom, led by a licensed trainer, with a small group of other students
- Two one-on-one online sessions with your trainer to give you detailed feedback and help with your work
- An online course manual, which helps prepare you for the online sessions and guides you through background reading and learning
- A Dossier that you save to your computer via a link in the course manual, and where you answer questions and reflect on your learning
- Videos to watch and respond to – there are links in the course manual
- Written material to download and read
- Real-world activities to do at home, sometimes alone, sometimes with friends or family
- A personalised assessment process including an oral assessment live on Zoom and a real-life consultation, which will be observed by an experienced practitioner
You will need internet access and the ability to download and type into a word processing document. You will also need a good command of English.
You must complete Bach Centre approved Level 1 and Level 2 courses before starting work on Level 3.
Level 3 is an assessed course and includes deadlines. You will be asked to complete your work within six weeks of the last of the seven online group sessions. You then need to complete your Dossier in order to start the assessment process. You are allowed up to two retakes of each of the main two assessments at the end of the course.
You will need to complete the whole course and pass all the assessments within 18 months of the first online session. This is a generous time limit: a committed student could complete the whole course within six months.
Once you complete the course you will be eligible to apply to join the Bach Centre’s International Register.
Dates and time for the 7 live sessions led via Zoom over 9 weeks total :
Saturday November 4th - 11th - 18th
Saturday December 2nd - 9th - 23rd - 30th
from 11AM to 1:15PM EST